The gym: a place of hope and New Year’s resolutions for some, a place of personal torture for many others. We all know it’s healthy for us to go, but damn it sucks 99.9% of the time. Here are some thoughts I have had while *quite literally* dripping sweat onto the poor old treadmill that I’m struggling on.
- How long have I been here? Three minutes? Oh, I guess I can’t leave yet.
- Damn that girl can run!
- Wait… you’re not sweaty. Why are you not sweaty?! I don’t know what dark magic you’re summoning, but I don’t trust it.
- I feel my body jiggle with every step I take ew. Wait will this make my skin saggy?
- I think my legs are sweating. Do legs sweat?.. Yeah, they definitely do.
- JUST. KEEP. GOING.
- How nice would it be if pizza and ice cream were good for you? I mean… dairy is healthy… and a bread is a main food group…
- Ugh now I want food.
- Oh my God a cute boy. I better turn it up six levels so he knows how effortlessly fit I am.
- Okay, I ran a mile. Time to go get donuts!
But really, going to the gym is a struggle no matter how healthy/lazy/tired you are. Also, simply to prove that I actually went to the gym, I’m including a picture of me quite literally dying while on the cycling machine. Thanks for reading and have a great day!